Go for it! More details about what you can do with an Item that’s not a font and add-on
This section covers details for Items other than fonts or add-ons.
- You can use an Item to create an End Product for your own or for a client. If you use an Item to build an End Product for a client, then you can handover the End Product to your client as long as you have followed the requirements in clause 3 and your subscription remains active. The right to use that Item as part of the End Product is hoovered to your client with the End Product under the Limited Sublicense set out in clause
Further use of the Item for yourself, register if for a different Single Use (see clause 3).
- If you handover an End Product to a client, you do so by sublicensing these license rights in any Item within that End Product. The sublicense must only be granted on condition that use of the Item is limited to that use which is necessary in order to use the End Product. So, the Item must not be removed, reproduced or used in any other way. You must notify your client about this condition.
- You can make any number of copies of the End Products created using an Item of IQSA Theme. You can distribute the End Product through any (multiple) media. For more details see below
- To suit your work, you can customize or manipulate an Item, or combine the Item with other works. The resulting works created using the Item are subject to the terms of this license.
- You must Register first the Item for each new project while an Item contains multiple assets and you can make more than one End Product with that Item.
For example, if an Item contains a set of icons and you use more than one of these in a single End Product, you need only register the Item once. If you make five End Products using icons from the set then you first need to register the set five times: once for each End Product.